Friday, July 28, 2006

When married gay men lie and steal your money

This past weekend while doing my month-end ritual of skimming through old fashion magazines, I came across an article about women who snoop through their boyfriend's stuff to find out if they are cheating. The article mentioned a website called Don't Date Him Girl where women post warnings about their lying, cheating, and no good exes. The idea of this site is absolutely hilarious so I went and had a look to see if I actually knew any of the guys that were profiled. Thankfully I didn't because I was shocked, appalled, and squeamishly delighted by some of the stories I read! I'll freely admit that I've complained about and bad-mouthed my exes. My most recent one had mom issues, ex-girlfriend issues, commitment issues, issues all across the board! But I thank Jesus, Mary and Joseph that I have NEVER had boyfriend issues like some of these women have had!! The funniest part was seeing multiple profiles from different women about the same guy! Below are some of the more amusing stories that I came across. I went back and forth on this several times, but I ultimately decided not to include the pictures of the guys. I figured the smear campaign on the site was enough embarrassment for them, although most of the guys probably deserve it. I didn't change anything with the exception of changing a few of them from upper case to sentence case. I really hate when people write entire paragraphs in all caps.


"Simon is as nasty as they come. He has slept with his girlfriends best friend. He has given her many many diseases, one which put her in the hospital. He beats on her all of the time. Not just a smack here and there, he has locked her in rooms, closets and even tried to put a bag over her face. When she trys to leave him he stalks her and harrasses anyone who may know where she is. He gets punked down by all his friends and the only one he punks is his girl. He is the sickest man out here and the ones that have anything to do with him are just dumb, especially his asian ex-girlfriend Tic Tac who knows how he is and still sees him. All they are doing is spreading the diseases around to all these dumb young girls and boys who don't use protection!!!! So if you mess with him you better go get checked!! And he lives in a trailer park too!"

Do you think it's hilarious that his girlfriend's name is Tic Tac?


"Melvin Blue Jr is a 31 yr old boy who has dedicated his life to treating women like garbage. He will only date woman who have a job so he can collect their paychecks and pay his car note because he cant get a job because he is a 13 time offender and has been in NCCTF (jail for drug users). His favorite past time is drinking and pimping his current girlfriend Mattie for her money, house, car, and sleeps with her friends and brings his other girlfriends over to her house to have 3 somes. He tried to run over his baby mamma with his truck and shot up anohter ex girlfriends house and then beat her up (all in the newspaper) he has one child, a son who is five months by another woman and has only seen him 5 times and has never done anything for him. But he will babysit his current girlfriends 2 boys so he can keep living at her house and she will continue to pay his 650.00 car note on a 2004 F250. He even claimed her kids on his tax return so he could take the money and by drugs. He will suck your pokets dry and then leave when he is tired of u. Dont date him girl."

Are guys seriously running over their baby mamas and shooting up people's homes?
These next two profiles are about the same guy.

"I am pretty sure that this is the same guy that is already listed. I only wish I had seen this before dealing with him. I am going to put details in this so you know you have the right creep. I am posting this because John promised alot of things and it was all just to get me to drop the drawls. His name is John Michael Wilder. He is JohnMichael618 on match.com and myspace. He lives in a brick house with a swing on the front porch at 708 east 157th street in East Cleveland. The house is torn apart on the inside and he says that he is doing home improvement. He is 41 years old and his birthday is June 18th 2006. He told me that he was a welder with the same company for 16 years and has a 13 year old daughter. He said he has never been in love or been married. I believe he may be somewhat of an alcholic smelling of liquor on several occasions. He spoke of how he doesn't like dark liquor but has a cabinet full of it. He has done time for stealing cars and burgulary(I also found this out too late). He is handsome, nice UPPER body(other than the fact that his hair is starting to recede, thin), and can be charming. He often refers to his penis as his weenie so I should have known it was small then. That must be why he stopped his picture at the waist. Whenever we saw one another he would be all over me even referred to us being married a couple of times. He got the nookie and started acting funny. Not calling, not answering his phone and coming up with lame excuses as to why. He likes to string you along instead of just telling you that he got what he wanted which only makes it worse. When he climaxes, he whimpers and sounds like he is crying and likes to do it with the lights on. He stated that in one relationship he was dating a "church girl" who wouldn't have sex with him and referred to him as the devil. I wish I was able to detect that as well. She was smart! He said he is going to sell his house and move to Shaker so beware! Oh wait, that is probably a lie too!"

"John is a 41 yr old man that refuses to support himself...He was laid off of his job almost 4 yrs ago...He used me for money, was vebally abusive...Always wanted oral and anal sex...He cheated numerous times with his ex wife and who ever else.The wife he did not tell me had until 18 months into our relationship I found out about online...He told me he didnt have a record...also found out he did 5 yrs in jail...He says because he didnt like the marriage or the jail he feels like it wasnt him so its not a lie...He quit his last job in November because he didnt want to pay child support or health care...I also feel he is DL ..would find men naked pics in his archives but he claims I put pictures there...He doesnt like vaginal sex at all...just oral and anal...He doesnt like to perform orally on a female...He would get into arguments with me over men he just met and wanted to go out with them...never to see them again after a few months but was willing to throw our relationship away over them... I believe he is gay and thats why he cant be true or good to a woman...I was with him for 3 yrs and all he wanted was anal sex...loved to talk about men and was never satisfied with anything I did or said ...was very antigay.

He has no friends...never pays for anything..always wants you to drive cause he doesnt even want to buy gas...argues over a $3 drink ...house in foreclosure since March 2005..jobless and broke. He is now on a Interracial dating site looking for a woman to pay his bills...He did have a pic up but quickly deleted it and just left the ad...Please beware...He has no capacity to love..at least to love a woman...He has a 14 yr old daughter he rarely sees...brothers he havent seen in 5 or 6 yrs A son in his 20's he has nothing to do with...and another son he claims isnt his..but looks just like him...SORRY and Trifling...Whines constantly and is very anal retentive about everything...Everything you say or anybody else says is stupid to him...Gets lost going to corner store then will call u cussing you out for him being lost. He thinks he is better than everybody he meets...Ladies run...I kept a yeast infection because I think he was sleeping with men and other women...Since We broke up I have been infection free and enjoying relationships with men that like women only.

I just saw the other post on him...Yes thats him...moving to Shaker huh? LMAO house was just foreclosed ...He went to court May 17th...So its a matter of time when he has to be out....Ladies dont waste your time....This man is gay....After 3 yrs I should I know....Dont know why he is even looking for women...He doesnt like the look , smell touch or taste of A woman's sex....believe me I know...And yes He was married in August of 1998...Divorced in 2002...6 months after we were dating...I found out 18 months into our relationship about the wife...Heard the I never been in love line...Its true...at least not with a woman...His lover is in jail for murder...He will always love him....He is a habitual liar...cant talk right...remedial at best....gets a dictinary out to try to sound like he is intelligent....so if you read his profile on plenty of fish or the other sites....he is lying to himself...also the pic thats on the other profile he took in 2003 when we was together....he is not that in shape now...and yes he drinks alot...but claims he doesnt....for more info please feel free to contact me"



Can you believe that?! At first, I thought the site was a bit of a joke, created by some bitter teenager that wanted to lash out at the guy that stood her up for homecoming. But it turns out the site is actually something legit. It gets up to 600,000 hits a day and its creator is a columnist for the Miami Herald that has been featured on The Today Show, Fox News, MSNBC, and Entertainment Tonight. One thing that scared me about this site is that so many of the losers that were profiled were married or "straight" gay men. My feelings about married men who cheat and those DL losers requires a completely different post, so I won't even begin go into that now!

Despite that, the one thing that really, really upset me was the stupidity of some of these women. I know, I know, we're all a fool for love at some point, but there comes a time when you have to draw the line. I read a number of profiles where angry women talked about how even though they knew their boyfriends were dogs, they continued to pay their boyfriends bills, buy them clothes, give them money, etc. If your boyfriend continually cheats on you, steals from you, and on top of that whoops your ass every now and then, why would you be paying his bills!?!? One woman talked about how she paid her boyfriends child-support because he didn't have a job, but he still stole her credit cards and checkbook. When she confronted him with it, he would call her a paranoid bitch and then smacked her around for good measure. And she stayed with him for 2 years! I realize that women in situations like that have serious issues that need to be worked out through intense therapy, but it still angers me nonetheless because no one should allow themselves be taken advantage of in that manner. Although the website sounds really funny, it's a great idea because at least now women have the opportunity to see if the new guy in her life has the potential to sleep with her brother, kick her ass, or drain her checking account. Those are classic examples of when signing bonuses are definitely in order! Now I'm just waiting on some guy to start the "Don't Date Her" website. I know the stories on there would be h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. because women (through no fault of our own) are crazy as hell!

4 comments:

Christen G said...

Can we please refer to Tatiana as "Tic Tac" from now on?

tater787 said...

GRIEF! can we not??? i've already had that name and would like it to stayed buried!!

Anonymous said...

After initially laughing at how busterific these men sound I started thinking about how stupid the women sound to put up with someone like that. They were in 18 month, 3 year relationships with one of the guys? The women sound 'DL' and 'remedial at best' as well. A woman once explained the phenomenon of women putting up with busters to me once and I will share this now- Women are able to see 'potential'. That is why women are immediately better parents to babies than a man is. They can look at an infant who tears up the house and throws spaghetti on the wall and see a potential doctor or lawyer. Men have trouble looking past the present so it takes more time to connect with even their own children. So a woman thinks she can mold a man or she loves him so he will change. But where women get caught up is that men are not babies and they usually have already reached or are on their path to ultimate potential when you meet them....This sounds about right to me. Ladies if a man tears up the house and throws spaghetti on the wall leave his ass and change your phone number.

Coco Stasia said...

I heart you Blackenese Misfit! You're absolutely right!