Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

NYE 07 was a good one;-) Or should I say, NYE ’06? Whatever it is, I had a blast! I was reunited with a few of my old pals from London and we partied the night away (sort of) in the heart of Times Square. The night began with a little party at my friend Debbie’s place, which then led to us taking a short walk to Times Square just after the melee ended. When you have a bunch of people together, it’s amusing to hear all of the random conversations that go on. Here are a few memorable quotes that closed out the year.

Kat: That’s why I don’t do it. How do I know they aren’t going to go get more drugs or alcohol?
Stephanie: Well that’s why you just throw a pair of Nike’s in their lap!

On the alternative to giving bums money.

“Here, hold my coke. I have a rock in my shoe.”
Me, asking my friend to hold my can of soda while I take some sort of weird pebble out of my shoe, not realizing that I sounded like a crack whore.

“Can you PLEASE let me take the picture? I’m from South Dakota; I bet you never met anyone from South Dakota before!”
My friend Kea, asking the NYPD to let her through a barrier to take a picture of the ball. He still told her no, even though he'd never met anyone from South Dakota.

“I can’t even masturbate anymore, I live with too many people. My f*cking cousins are always home!”
My friend, (who shall remain nameless) on why she can’t use her rabbit anymore.

“Damn this is crazy! If I were a prostitute, I’d make a killing!”
My friend, (who shall also remain nameless) on the gazillion people in the streets after the ball dropped.

Me: I can’t believe they just left her there like that in fabulous boots.
Kea: And she's wearing a dress too!

Commenting on a drunk girl that was passed out on the sidewalk of 41st street and more than likely suffering from a drug overdose or alcohol poisoning.

“He just left me here! I can’t find my way home, I’m just a Jersey girl!”
A sobbing, drunk girl sitting on the ground outside of Debbie’s apartment. Apparently her boyfriend up and left her in Times Square after she smacked him. Not a smart move considering she had no cell phone or a dime to her name. After Kea and Stephanie kindly intervened, some guy named Rocco came to get her.

Drunk girl: kjdaf jsfdlj hjsd ljweljfsfsdl fsd fdsf sdg!
Adam: Let’s get the f*ck outta here, that girl is f*cking crazy!!!

My friend Adam, on the sobbing, drunk Jersey girl mentioned above.

Me: Ewwww! Do you see that?
Ayumi: Oh my god! Who got f*cked in Times Square?!

On finding a used condom in the middle of the street.

And the best quote of the night is…

“I’m so glad that it’ll be 2007. ’06 was rough; for 365 days it was like someone was sneaking behind me and doing me in the ass without lube or permission. A terrible, terrible year.”
Abnormally petite man on 8th Ave.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my friend loves this blog. I think you will too! =)

http://crunktastical.blogspot.com/