Wednesday, February 14, 2007

When a boob hangs low

Back when I was in college I affectionately nicknamed by boobs Thelma and Louise. They were large and in charge, with a mind and personality of their own. I'm a couple of cup sizes smaller now, but Thelma and Louise still represent, being a little bigger than the average boob. So when I see other women with their "girls" on display for the world to see, I don't say too much as long as they have the proper support. I've become somewhat of an under garment connoisseur, knowing what will suck you in, perk you up, make you bouncy or make you pass out from lack of oxygen. No matter how big (or small) your girls, the proper bra and right clothing will make you look absolutely stunning. So it's extremely important, especially for those whose cup runneth over, to know what will make you look your absolute best.

Jennifer Hudson is obviously not in the know.

Inside spread of Vogue


I love JHud. I think she's beautiful, talented and I was THRILLED when I found out she was gracing the March cover of Vogue.


I'm sure there have only been a few times in Vogue's history where they have stepped outside the box and put someone on the cover that is larger than a size 2, especially a black woman so I applaud them for that. The cover is fab, but who decided that that picture of her with the droopy boob was a good look? Not only was the photo a bad choice, but the dress was an even worse choice and the fact that her girls aren't supported is the biggest sin of all. There are few things worse than a wayward boob and I'm appalled that one boob looks regular, and the other looks sad and depressed. While I'm sure she was excited to appear in the magazine and would have worn a potato sack if they told her to, she should have at least been adamant about wearing a bra! Get it together Jen, your girls deserve better than that!

1 comment:

Dammie said...

I am just as stunned she is on the cover of Vogue, WoW - This must be some kind of magic!!...They are really stepping out!!...it's a better way to show you are not locked in a box like Bazaar putting britney on their cover!! {still can't believe they DID THAT!!}

Anyhoo, about her boobs sagging, and wondering who picked the pictures for the magazine!!...Can you blame them!!.....LoL, as you said this seems like the 1st time they've put a woman way above size 2 on the cover...They had no cluee what they were doing!!

XxNice blogxX